Thank you for booking on our event.
Please consider using wise.com for your payment. It is our best option. Otherwise, select the bank transfer according to where the event you are booking takes place. To make sure we are aware of your payment, please send the transfer slip via email to Areeradh. Send email
Name: Areerat Kaewkla
Account no: 7480171656
Bank: Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd
Branch: Big C Hangdong Chiang Mai
Address: 433/4 Moo 7
Chiang Mai-Hod Road Mae Hea
Meuang, Chiang Mai 50100
Telephone No: (66)53-447-8367
SWIFT CODE: BKKBTHBK
ROUTING NO: 026-008-691
Name: MRS A KAEWKLA
Branch: Wood Green
Account No. 01061956
Sort code: 11-08-67
Wood Green, London, N22 6HH
Telephone: 02082 581207
Best option is paying through Wise.com
If you are new to WISE, please use this invite link:
If you’re already using wise, please pay into this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay via PayPal
Policy for Payment & Refunds
For events and workshops
- The deposit is non-refundable unless the Yoga Tree cancels the event.
- The final balance must be paid before the first day of the event. We accept payment in Thai baht, Euros, or UK pounds sterling.
- Payment must be net of any bank charges or fees. If transferring to our Thai Bank account from a foreign account, you will need to meet any transfer or conversion charges.
For training courses and retreat
- The deposit is non-refundable unless the Yoga Tree cancels the course.
- The final balance must be paid at least 2 months before the course begins unless an alternative deadline is given. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- In the unlikely event that the course is canceled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. The Yoga Tree is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- A full refund (excluding the deposit) will be granted if you cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date. If you cancel within 90 days of the course start date, there will be no refund, but credit can be transferred to another Yoga Tree Thailand or UK event (excluding the deposit). Credit is valid within one year from the date you cancel.
- If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be canceled. No refund will be issued if a student moves out of the venue accommodation.