DANCEmandala (live) online with Areeradh
Movement class for All
Open levels | FLOW Plus Dancer | All welcome
If you are new to this movement practice, warm welcome! I will hold the space and offer gentle guidance and music to help you explore this dance practice with ease. Take an inner journey to connectedness, the intelligence of our natural movement, feeling, emotion, heart, and the deeper realm of awareness. Come home to your bodies and experience aliveness, vitality, and wisdom. Regular practice will help you stay balanced, managing stress, develop flexibility, make new friends, and be part of our dancing global tribe. Everyone is welcomed! Read more dancemandala.com
Join this session as a guest
Make a booking. See below. After your registration, you will receive access information. Make sure to log in a few minutes before the start of the class. If you don’t have a Zoom user account yet, you will need to create it first (it’s free) Go to Zoom.us
Or subscribe and join our FLOW Dancers Circle: CLICK HERE
Subscribe for a monthly plan to save time and budget plus gain the opportunity to connect with other dancers and movement practitioners. Get access to all Livestream sessions plus free membership to our private DANCEmandala FLOW Circle.
New to online movement practice? Read helpful Guidelines here
What you need for attending dance online
- Internet connection: get stable If your WIFI is not stable, we recommend using an ethernet cable to connect your device directly to your home internet router.
- A computer laptop or mobile device that has a camera We recommend using a laptop computer and even better if you connect it to your smart TV monitor. Mobile devices are ok too.
- Quality Audio Speaker or Headset and cable Good external speakers, in-ear, or a headset. Don’t forget to fully charge your devices.
- Free Zoom user account Sign up for a free account with Zoom so you can look around and get to know its settings. Check out the audio settings option.
- Private Space: indoor or outdoor Prepare your room so you can move around easily and safely. Having a cushion or blanket ready for your sitting and relaxation is a good idea.
Best Practices During an online Session
- Be visually present within your frame This will help co-create a supportive space for everyone.
- Adjust your own level of audio you hear Please note that you may not hear every word from your facilitator as audio settings are varied depending on our devices and the internet.
- Mute your microphone Please mute your microphone during the session until the sharing part at the end.
- Let go, be at ease, and have fun Each of us will experience the sound quality differently as it depends very much on the device that we use. If things are not going as you wish, just be and have fun anyway.
In attending this online session in your own home or space, you understand and agree that you are the only person taking full responsibility for your own well-being before, during, and after the session.
Containment and Privacy
- Attend the entire session. Be fully present to your own dance and to the space we share visible during the session.
- Use soothing Lighting. This does not mean that you have to show your face clearly all the time but be visible enough on-screen to maintain a field of openness, trust, and contribute to a sense of safe containment for everyone participating.
- No screenshots, photos, or recording. For your privacy, we turn off ‘screen share’ and ‘recording’ functions, and we ask you not to take photos or videos using other devices during the sessions. The Chat function can be used if comments or feedback are needed, but we won’t be able to respond until after the session.