Bank transfer option
Thai Bank details
- Name: Areerat Kaewkla
- Account no: 7480171656
- Bank: Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd
- Branch: Big C Hangdong Chiang Mai
- Address: 433/4 Moo 7, Chiang Mai-Hod Road
- Mae Hea, Meuang, Chiang Mai 50100
- Telephone No: (66)53-447-8367
- SWIFT CODE: BKKBTHBK
- ROUTING NO: 026-008-691
- Do inform us once you’ve made your payment via email.
- Don’t forget to send us a copy or a photo of your transfer / payment slip.
Policy for Payment & Refunds
For events and workshops
- Deposit is non-refundable unless the Yoga Tree cancels the event.
- The final balance must be paid before the first day of the event. We accept payment in Thai baht, Euros, or UK pounds sterling.
- Payment must be net of any bank charges or fees. If transferring to our Thai Bank account from a foreign account, you will need to meet any transfer or conversion charges.
For training courses
- Deposit is non-refundable unless the Yoga Tree cancels the course.
- The final balance must be paid at least 2 months before the course begins, unless an alternative deadline is given. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. The Yoga Tree is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- A full refund (excluding deposit) will be granted if you cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date. If you cancel within 90 days of the course start date, there will be no refund, but credit can be transferred to another Yoga Tree Thailand event (excluding deposit). Credit is valid within one year from the date you cancelled.
- If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a student moves out of the venue accommodation.