Restorative Yoga (all levels)
Create space for a restorative hour of deep rest right here in your home. I will guide the process so you can switch off and drop in for a therapeutic experience to nourish your senses. We will begin with some mindful movement and gentle releasing breath work and will complete the hour with conscious relaxation restorative yoga practice.
To participate in this online class you will need
- Warm and private room for the practice.
- A yoga mat or a blanket or s duvet to lie down on.
- 3 Cushion(s) to help you sit cross-legged comfortably (1 to sit on, 2 to support your knees).
- A yoga bolster or large rectangular cushion to support your spine when performing reclining poses.
- A blanket to keep warm in relaxation poses if you are in a cold climate.
- An altar if you wish to create a radiant sanctuary for your relaxation.
- Some ‘slow time’ afterward.
- This practice will be done mainly on the mat, in sitting, reclining, and supine positions.
- Advance booking is required 48 hours before the event.
- A minimum booking of 3 participants is necessary for the class to happen.
Booking (email Areeradh or make a booking from this page:))
- To book please contact Areeradh by email. Send an email to Areeradh
- Or make a booking from this page.
- This session is free to take. If making a contribution feels better for your energy flow, you are welcome to pay what you think. Let me know and I will send you my Paypal gateway.