Mondays Yoga in Bakewell (in-person)
Gentle, balancing, and restorative yoga experience for everyone
Come along to a creative sequence of movement and slow-paced hatha yoga. The aims of this class are to practice correct understanding and key alignments of each yoga pose and to develop breath awareness, gentle connection to the core, and the flow of balance. Each class is a journey toward deep calming space.
What to expect:
- Guided somatic movement practice (sometimes with gentle, joyful music) (20 min)
- Yoga postures or asana and awareness. (30 mins)
- Restorative practice of conscious rest and relaxation. (30 mins)
- Short sitting of stillness meditation (10 mins)
- Explorative, light, and sometimes meditative and inward practice
- Everyone is welcome to join.
The Medway Center
- Medway Center is situated in the heart of Bakewell town. Our class is in the main hall which is spacious, light, airy and peaceful. The center has plenty of free parking on site. VIEW MAP
What to bring if you are new to this class.
For the Restorative part of the class, you will need to bring the following.
- 2 Blankets
- A small cushion
- A yoga mat if you have one.
Booking and registration
- Advanced booking is required for the newcomer and drop-in. Please click ‘Registration’ on this page.