Restore and Align with your inner Vibrancy
Restorative Yoga and Sound Bath
In-Person AND live online on Zoom
This mini-retreat is perfect for anyone who prioritizes well-being or is due to taking time out from it all. Make time for a nourishing experience, and gift it to yourself. A time and space created for deep conscious relaxation, and rejuvenation. I am blending this blissful yoga practice with some of my favorite pressure points releasing techniques that your body will love. (Receiving Pressure Point release assistance is optional). The retreat will be complemented with a gentle sound bath.
As it is important that we ensure each participant gets proper support and assistance, the group will be small so book early!
Zoom online participation is available with a special offer of a 50% discount. Please send me an email to book and get an access link: email@example.com
- 10.30 Arrival and settling in
- 10.45 Introduction and intention setting
- 10.50 Gentle stretch and breathing
- 11.05 Begin the restorative journey
- 12.35 Sharing circle (hot water and refreshing herbal tea will be provided)b Feel free to bring a healthy snack for yourself.
- 12.50 Departure & end of the retreat
What to expect
- Please make sure that you are well to participate in an interactive group event.
- I will use a face covering and hand sanitizer when providing the Pressure Points Release to each participant.
- I will provide hands-on assistance over blankets and clothing only if you consent to receive it.
Notes on cancellation and refund
- Any cancelations by the participant will not be refunded but your booking can be transferred to the next retreat.
- A full refund will be given if a cancelation is needed and requested by the organizer.
Areerdh K Tri-siddha (Areerat Kaewkla) is an experienced yoga teacher and trainer, a British Wheel of Yoga accredited teacher, and a yoga CPD provider registered with Yoga Alliance. Areeradh started teaching yoga in 2008 in the UK and then Thailand. While managing her own yoga centre in Northern Thailand (2011-2020), Areeradh created and founded the DANCEmandala Moving Meditation and school. She has led over 17 cycles of facilitator training programs in the past 10 years. Areerat has also been trained in traditional Thai yoga massage, intuitive healing movement expression, somatic movement, and qi-gong.