SHE embodiment and flow
She-Wisdom & Devine Feminine Mini Immersion:
Dive into intuitive movement, transformative dance, heart-centered sharing, creative healing contemplation, and restorative session
This mini immersion is open to all women. There’s no specific experience required. You’re invited to bring an open heart, curiosity, and willingness to move your body, to share your light, and give and receive a supportive presence. In this immersion, I offer an intention for us to connect to our divine feminine wisdom. Together we will create space for ease and flow in our bodies, emotions, and hearts.
Please make a booking in advance. We have 8 spaces only. Early bird booking is available until the 27th.
Notes and recommendation
- I invite you to wear soft flowing clothes to honor our sacred space and each other (a dress or skirt or flowing trousers).
- Please eat light (a third of your normal amount) and cook extra healthy meals for 2-3 days leading to the immersion.
- Please have lunch at least 2 hours before the start of the immersion.
- These are recommendations and suggested to you only if it’s possible and beneficial.
What to bring to the immersion.
To stay safe and cautious, please bring your own following items.
- A yoga mat if you have one otherwise let me know as I have some spares.
- Warm clothes and a blanket. We will keep the windows and door open for fresh air. So, come prepared for the cool breeze or cold temperature we might have.
- A towel or a sarong and a small cushion for the restorative session.
- Water bottle and your own teacup if you wish to have a warm herbal tea at the closing circle.
- A small bunch of flowers.
- Sanitary space, props, equipment, hand gel, and 2 meters distance will be applied to stay sensible and safe.