Deep Rest December mini-retreat
Restorative Yoga complemented by Pressure Points release ~ December
Deep Rest December mini-retreat offers calming space for you to reconnect to the inner glow and true comfort of just being supported and at ease. Prioritizes your deep relaxation to maintain a sense of well-being from within. Carve out a morning to be in a wellness space created especially for a like-hearted circle. This gift of deep release, relaxation, and rejuvenation will support your wellbeing for a flowing and calming end-of-year celebration. I am blending this blissful yoga practice with my favorite pressure points releasing techniques that your body will love.
As it is important that we ensure each participant gets proper support and assistance, the group will be small so book early!
- 9.30 Arrival and settling in
- 9.35 Introduction and intention setting
- 9.45 Gentle stretch and breathing
- 10.00 Begin the restorative journey
- 12.15 Brief sharing and close (hot water and refreshing herbal tea will be provided) Feel free to bring a healthy snack for yourself.
- 12.30 Departure & end of the retreat
- You’re welcome to join me after the retreat for lunch before leaving the space (optional)
- 12.30 Mindful eating indoor lunch or Tea and healthy snack (please prepare your own lunch/snack box).
- 13.00 Clearing and locking up
Covid-19 safe awareness
- I will do my regular lateral flow test the day before the retreat and class.
- Each mat will be spaced out with recommended distance.
- I will use a clear face shield and hand sanitizer when providing the Pressure Points Release to each participant.
- I will provide hands-on assistance over blankets and clothing only if you consent to receive it.
- You are welcome to wear a face-covering during the retreat but not required.
- Please make sure you do your lateral flow test before attending the retreat.
Notes on cancellation and refund
- Any cancelations by the participant will not be refunded but your booking can be transferred to the next available retreat.
- A full refund will be given if a cancelation is needed and requested by the organizer.
Areerdh K Tri-siddha (Areerat Kaewkla) is an experienced yoga teacher and trainer, a British Wheel of Yoga accredited teacher, and a yoga CPD provider registered with Yoga Alliance. Areeradh started teaching yoga in 2008 in the UK and then Thailand. While managing her own yoga centre in Northern Thailand (2011-2020) Areeradh created and founded the DANCEmandala Moving Meditation practice and school. She has led over 17 cycles of facilitators’ training programs in the past 10 years. Areerat has also been trained in traditional Thai yoga massage, intuitive healing movement expression (Biodanza), somatic movement, and qi-gong.