Awaken the Creative
Dance Art and Voice – a retreat for all women
21-23 April 2023
About the retreat
The retreat will be a space for creativity, sharing circles, voice workshops, conscious dance and meditative art in one of the most beautiful settings in the Lincolnshire countryside, with eco domes, a tea hut, yoga and meditation space, campfire, wood-fired hot tubs and space to wander, journal walk and reflect.
The whole retreat centre is designed to give you the experience of living amongst nature, but in very nurturing, comfortable and inspiring surroundings.
The retreat is fully catered, starting with dinner on Friday and ending with lunch on Sunday, with delicious wheat-free vegan food from local chef Holly’s Kitchen.
The eco domes have twin beds so you would be sharing with one other woman. If you are applying for a place with a friend, please let me know at the time of booking.
Who this retreat for
This retreat is perfect for: people wanting to spend time exploring their creativity. As well as women already working in wellness, yoga, sound, music, art or movement, who wish to learn some wonderful exercises to take back into their own communities. You will be provided afterwards with ideas of music playlists for movement sessions, some meditative art exercises and a download of some of Anand Kirtan’s kirtan songs, including chords and lyrics, so that you can share these awakening creativity skills with your own communities!
Glamping pod accommodation
This is a stunning meeting of nature and luxury comfort as well as creativity. Accommodation is a shared glamping pod with your own hot drink station, a hot tub. Outdoor eco toilet and shower surrounded by trees.
Price and special offer
The early price for this retreat is £599. Book your place now and by 31 January, you will get a further discount of £100 as this retreat is partly funded by Anand Kirtan’s Arts Council 2023 Voices project. This makes the early bird price is £499 for an all-inclusive retreat in a stunning eco-retreat centre. To book or ask questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll down to see further details about booking and available payment plans.
A retreat to explore creativity, connection, and nature.
Space and time to remember our divine essence.
Embodied movement flow with Areeradh
Awaken the inner dancer and discover your creative flow. We will explore our dance using the DANCEmandala Elemental map to open space for somatic awareness, emotive movement, playfulness, and reflective expression. No experience in dance is required. Bring yourself exactly as you are into this co-creative process and let your body move into joy and freedom.
Meditative art exploration with Anna
Awaken the Creative with meditative art. ‘Stepping out of the head and painting with heart. Following guided steps and techniques participants will focus, connect, and expand. Evolving loosening up, letting go of expectations, having fun, and allowing creations to unfold naturally.’ – Anna
Your true voice with Anand Kirtan
Awaken the Creative through voice, singing and music. Experience the magic of your own voice in a safe, supportive space. Learn the harmony of singing together as a community and take home beautiful healing songs to practice and share with your own community. Anand Kirtan works internationally as a medicine musician and kirtan artist and locally as a counsellor and leader on funded artistic/music based projects in the UK community.
- There are 12 spaces available in a shared twin dome, for two women.
- Also 4 daytime places without accommodation for those who are local to the site. It is worth noting for the day visitors, that the hot tubs are connected to the private sleeping area of the Domes so less accessible for day guests.
- The cost is £499 per person, early bird, before 31st January 2023. This is including £100 funding bursary from Anand Kirtan’s Arts Council 2023 Rewilding Voices project. (Original full price is £599)
- After 31st January, the cost increases by £75 to £574 with the £100 bursary fund.
- Only 12 bursaries are available for this retreat.
- Day guest cost (no accommodation) is £299 and you will be sleeping offsite, joining us for our daytime and evening activities.
- Booking procedure. The deposit is £199 and is non-refundable. Your place is only secured with a deposit. Let us know at the time of booking if you’re coming with a friend and want to share a dome with them. You then pay the final installment by latest 21st February 2023.
- Booking payment goes to Anand K Carslake, LLoyds Bank (personal account) Sort Code 30-93-14 Account number 03897101
If you cancel at any point, you are welcome to self-organize reselling or gifting your place to another woman who’d like to attend. We can’t offer refunds, so it is strongly recommended that at the time of booking, you take out comprehensive travel insurance for your peace of mind.
If we the organizers cancel the retreat, you will have the choice of being refunded or offered another retreat date option.
To book in or ask more questions
please email email@example.com
We look forward to a nourishing and wonderful experience together.
Surrounded by nature, calming, and connected
Purusha Retreats, Lincoln, UK
Where eco meets luxury supported by beautiful open nature. The perfect place for body-soul nurturing with a warm welcoming vibe for creative exploration of movement, yoga, and relaxation in one place.
Enquiry: (+44) 07305818782
Phone and WhatsApp Areeradh
Retreat location: Purusha, Lincoln, UK
Chestnut Tree Farm, The Heath, Wellingore, Lincoln LN5 0DW
Write to Areeradh