Saturday 25th August 2018 (8.30 – 14.30)
A warm invitation to you if you wish to be part of this DANCEmandala dance outdoor project.
Our location is just outside of Chiang Mai city about 30 – 40 min drive away.
You will be:
- sharing Mini bus taxi to the location from the Yoga Tree (40 min drive).
- moving free-form in silence with or without earphones
- contemplating and being with your own movement alone but together in a group in a secluded outdoor space surrounded by nature.
- having brunch and a gathering with a view
- receiving a DANCEmandala playlist (optional)
Please contribute to your shared transport and brunch. Estimate cost 500 – 600baht in total.
Organisation and the music are free of charge.
8.30 am Depart from the Yoga Tree (please arrive 8.20am at the YT)
10.00 am Movement in nature
11.30 am Brunch, refreshment
1.30 pm Return to the Yoga Tree
2.30 pm Completion
What to bring with you
- Personal music player and earphones if you will use music in your dance.There’s a playlist provided if you wish to synchronise with DANCEmandala’s map – you must confirm your participation and book your place by 5pm Friday to get the playlist. You are also welcome to use your own music.
- Your drinking water bottle.
- A hat in case the sun get too hot for you.
- Face/body towel and a change of clothes in case it rains.
- Rain coat or umbrella in case you want to use it if it rains (optional).
- Insect repellant.
- A yoga mat if you have one.
- Money for shared transport and food. There’s a cafe where you can order tea/coffee afterward if you would like.
Advanced Booking only (by 5pm Friday). Please email, phone or visit us: