Once you’ve filled your application form, you are ready to enroll. Please pay the deposit to secure your spot on the course.If your chosen course does not appear in the drop-down box, please pay directly by cash at the Yoga Tree. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy for Payment & Refunds
- The deposit will become non-refundable once your application is accepted.
- The final balance must be paid at least 2 months before the course begins, unless an alternative deadline is given. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- We accept payment in Thai baht, euros of UK pounds sterling.
- Payment must be net of any bank charges or fees. If transferring to our Thai Bank account from a foreign account, you will need to meet any transfer or conversion charges.
- In the unlikely event that the course is cancelled we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. The Yoga Tree is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- A full refund (excluding deposit) will be granted if you cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date. If you cancel within 90 days of the course start date, there will be no refund, but credit can be transferred to another Yoga Tree Thailand event (excluding deposit). Credit is valid within one year from the date you cancelled.
- If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a student moves out of the venue accommodation.